Monday, March 7, 2011

It's getting close!!!

We are weeks away from the arrival of our new baby. We are getting pretty excited and a little anxious. Everything has been pretty smooth sailing with this pregnancy...but I am definately ready to be done! I can't wait till I can see my feet, tie my own shoes, roll over in bed with minimal effort, but I am especially excited to run and play with Austin again. It's been a long winter for the two of us. Between the snowy cold weather and me not being very agile, we have not been very active lately. We are so ready for spring. I am excited to spend the whole summer outside with my two boys.

We tried so hard to get a good picture of Austin and me, but he refused to look at the camera. He is pretty fascinated with how large my belly has become. Whenever he sees my outie belly button he laughs and says, "mama's button funny."



37 weeks pregnant


No comments: