Monday, March 28, 2011

Big Brother

I was so worried about how Austin was going to adjust to not being the center of attention in our house anymore. So far he has loved being a big brother. He loves to be my big helper. Whenever he wants to hold the baby he says, "help you, mamas, help you?" and runs to get the Boppy pillow. He is so cute when I am changing Kaleb's diaper. He runs to get his stool and comes in and holds the clean diaper for me. I realize that this is not likely to last forever. Austin may not think having a little brother is so cool when he has to start sharing his toys.




4 comments:

Always a newly wed said...

Awwww...so precious! What adorable boys you have. :) Hope you are getting some sleep. . .

jess and seth said...

HE IS SO CUTE! And I'm proud of Austin. It is always tough in some ways for the now-older sibling to be "dethroned," but even though I always worry about it, it turns out to be the best thing in the world for them. Austin's going to be an awesome big bro!

jess and seth said...

HE IS SO CUTE! And I'm proud of Austin. It is always tough in some ways for the now-older sibling to be "dethroned," but even though I always worry about it, it turns out to be the best thing in the world for them. Austin's going to be an awesome big bro!

dlpower said...

both of your boys are adorable. Britt and Vance..I am so happy for you both