Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Gardner Family Pictures

The Gardner family has not had a family picture with everyone in it since I was in high school.  There has always been a brother on a mission or someone off in college.  We have had a few additions to the family since our last family picture.  It is kind of crazy to get all of us together at the same time but it finally happened for Tyler’s homecoming. 

It all started with these two…

photo 11

and then grew into this…

Gardner family pic (edited)

these are my siblings…

photo 7

this is one of the siblings and their spouses…

photo 17

A pretty good looking bunch, I’d say!

I love this one of Kaleb…

Kaleb in the Grass

2 comments:

Pattie D said...

AWESOME!!!! Love your family pictures...can't believe how grown up you all are...especially the two little girls!

jess and seth said...

Cute family pics!!! I love the way Kaleb is looking wistfully at the basketball . . .