Friday, October 14, 2011

May not be suitable for all readers

Okay, Austin did something really funny today but I feel I must add a little disclaimer.  The contents of this post may not be suitable for all readers.  If you are not amused by humor involving your bowels please stop reading now.

So today Austin was having a bout with some really gnarly gas.  Anyone who knows Austin very well knows that his boofs can really clear a room.  In fact, anyone who knows the Gardner clan in general knows that this trait did not start with Austin.  Have you ever met my brother, Andrew?…enough said!!! To this day, I swear he waits until the whole family is in the car with the windows up to let it rip.  It is something I hope he doesn’t share with his cute little wife until they have been married at least a couple of years.

Anyway, back to Austin.  So Austin had some pretty strong flatulence going on this afternoon so I said, “Austin, do you need to go poo poo?”  He says, “no” and I say, “are you sure?”  He then pulls down his pants, bends over to show me his bum, and says, “Look mom, there’s no poo poo in there.” 

Wow, a little more that I wanted to know, but I got a chuckle out of it anyway!!! 

3 comments:

Pattie D said...

haha! I thought it was funny! And I agree I hope andrew waits to share that with his cute new wife

jess and seth said...

That's hilarious! Seth will get a real kick out of that.

Mandee said...

Okay. Merritt and I were laughing out loud! And you made Merritt proud!