Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rexburg Snow Fest

Last weekend we went to the Rexburg Snow Fest. Austin and Vance had a lot of fun romping around in the snow. Brittney had fun not romping around in the snow. There was a big sledding hill that Austin and Vance played on. We had fun taking a horse-drawn carriage ride through Smith Park and we got a kick out of watching a bunch of crazy people jump into a freezing pool of water for the Polar Bear Swim.

When I told my mom that we were taking Austin to Snow Fest that day she said, "Do you have enough snow for that?" I just want to make it perfectly clear that Rexburg is not in want for any snow. It must have been too long since my mom has visited Rexburg in the winter!



1 comment:

Gardnerfam said...

That looks like so much fun. I cant believe how much snow you have.
What are you feeding that boy, he just keeps growing.