Sunday, February 1, 2009

These Boots Are Made for Walkin'

Austin got his first pair of Cowboy boots from his great-grandpa Gardner when he was about two months old. He still doesn't quite fit into them, but I had the urge one morning to have Austin try them on. I put the boots on and thought, "What's a pair of boots without a hat to go with it?...and what's a pair of boots and a hat without a good pair of overalls?... and what good is a cowboy outfit without a horse to ride on?" Once I got him all saddled up, I just had to take some pictures.










6 comments:

dhillman said...

Is he walkin yet--he looks like he could!!
He is adorable, those pictures are sure to be a hit with Grandma.

Jessica said...

So if i wasn't getting married, I would totally be waiting for a couple years... ok not really but he looks so cute! how about I get married, have a daughter and then they can get married :) PS i need your address... and when are you coming back to boise?

Mandee said...

He is such a little stud! So dang cute!

Jessica said...

march 21, so did your parents move?

jess and seth said...

Jacob loved the boots! But then he rememberd _his_ cowboy boots that I just gave to DI . . . we should have saved them for Austin!

Megan and TJ said...

Thats one cute cowboy you got there! I love the overalls without the shirt!